Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Week 3 Predictions


There are lots of teams that now have proven what they are capable of doing this season.

The Jaguars were a 12-4 team last season but people still didn't give them credit. The Jags have now beaten the Steelers and the Cowboys.

The Vikings were predicted by many to finish 3rd in the division. They have already beaten the Redskins on the road and the Panthers at home. Both were predicted to be NFC powers.

After a strong week 2, here are my week 3 predictions. If the picture is a sign of things, I think Chad likes my pick of his game against the Steelers.

Game of the Weak: Packers vs Lions- Neither of these teams has a win; or an offense.

Game of the Week: Bengals vs Steelers- A perfect AFC grudge match this one should be a fight to the end.



Last Week: 14-2
Overall: 21-11

Panthers 21 Bucs 10
Bears 17 Vikings 13
Bengals 24 Steelers 14
Packers 10 Lions 24
Jaguars 17 Colts 28
Jets 13 Bills 16
Titans 10 Dolphins 21
Redskins 28 Texans 14
Ravens 21 Browns 6
Giants 21 Seahawks 24
Eagles 28 49ers 24
Rams 17 Cardinals 35
Broncos 10 Patriots 14
Falcons 21 Saints 10

1 comment:

The Republikan said...

Aaron,

I like your blog. I think you have it right with your picks. NFC Game of the Week was called right with Atlanta over the Saints; however, I think the AFC Game of the Week is the Colts / Jags game. I am a big Peyton Manning fan and would love to see him have another game like last week, but I think your hometown heroes will be in it closer.